The T.E.C. Schools admit students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admission policies, and athletic and other school administered programs.
- Come for a Visit: Call or email us, or fill out the Contact Us form on our website to schedule a visit our school. You will see the school, learn about our education method, and discuss whether The T.E.C. School is the right school for your child.
- Complete the Application Form: After the school visit, we will give you an application form to complete and submit with the non-refundable $50 application fee. For elementary students, we request you to include any transcripts and evaluations. Our admissions are on a rolling basis at this time.
- Classroom Visit and Parent Interview: Upon receiving the application form, prospective student is invited for a visit. Student and teachers work together during the classroom visit, while parents meet with the Director to mutually determine whether The T.E.C. School is a good fit for your child. It is also a time to discuss our programs in depth and answer your questions regarding your child’s education at T.E.C.
- Enrollment Decision: Once we mutually agree that the T.E.C. School is the right place for your child, we will mail an enrollment package. The package contains important information about the school and includes the acceptance letter and various forms as mandated by law (field trip permissions, emergency, health, immunization forms, etc). Please return the completed forms with payment prior to the start date.
- Welcome to The T.E.C. Schools! We look forward to partnering with you in the education of your child at T.E.C.
- The school year at The T.E.C. School is from September through mid- June. We are currently accepting applications for enrollment for this school year and for September 2017.
- A typical school day at T.E.C. is from 8:30 am – 3:30pm.
- Students may be dropped off between 8:15 am-8:30 am and picked up between 3:30 pm – 3:45 pm.
- Before-School Child Care is available five days per week: 7:45 am – 8:15 am
- After School Enrichment Programs are available five days per week: 3:30 pm – 5:00 pm
- Summer Vacation Programs run from 9:00 am – 3:00 pm
Tuition and Fees
- Kindergarten (Full-Day): $13,000
- Lower Elementary Grades 1-3: $13,500
- Upper Elementary Grades 4-5: $13,750
- Before-School Child Care: $ 5 per day.
- After School Enrichment Programs are offered in three sessions and are priced separately.
- Vacation Care: Announced when vacation packets are released.
- A non-refundable $50 application fee is required at time of submitting the Application Form.
- A non-refundable $500 deposit is required at time of enrollment.
- $50 fee is charged for late tuition payments.
Enroll now to get $500 April discount.
We offer payment plans to support your budgeting process.
- Take a Tour Tuesday: We offer school tours every Tuesday from 9:30am-10:30am
Are you seeking an educational experience where your child will be challenged to do the best? Do you want a school that teaches children to address real-life issues in their community? Join us at The T.E.C. School Open House where you will learn how students take charge of their learning, collaborate with peers and develop lifelong skills of creative problem solving. Come and see how we prepare our students for success.
- Tuesday, April 11 from 9:30 am – 10:30 am
- Tuesday, April 25 from 9:30 am – 10:30 am